Apply today and begin your career with B Conway Group.
We’re always looking to expand our workforce with talented & skilled individuals, and you could be exacty that.
Tail Lift Engineering Careers are always open for applications, and we guarantee to get back to you within 7 days of you submitting your application.
Oldham, Greater Manchester
– You will be working on behalf of customers completing emergency or planned repairs/refurbishments on hydraulic equipment.
– Out of hours & weekend work.
– Working with parts from a variety of different manufacturers.
– Completing work for a mix of customers from retail, hospitality & industrial.
– Providing recommendations from site visits and carrying out site/equipment surveys.
– Working with a lift mate/ improver.
– Training provided and opportunity to progress.
– There is a requirement to travel (travel paid door to door) and occasional stay over which is paid up front by us.
– Full UK Driving License
– Three+ years proven lift industry experience
– Background ideally in repairs / modernisation
– Flexible with travelling and working away when required
– Time Management skills
– Hard Working
– Good Communication skills
– Good Customer Service skills
Interested? Here are some options:
“This is the job for me! When can i start?”
Call now and lets talk through your experience, 0161 624 6621
“I think I’m right for this position, but I’m not sure I have enough to get the interview”.
Click Apply Now below, and fill in all the details and submit, there’s no harm in trying and we’ll get back to you.
“I’m interested but need to know more about what this job can offer me”.
Click Apply Now below and include any questions have you about the position in your covering letter. We’ll be sure to answer your questions.
B Conway Group is committed to keeping our candidates informed and offer a guaranteed response within 7 days when applying through the application system below.
Listing Date: 01/03/2018
Looking to speak to a member of our team? Submit the form below, and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Alternatively, you can give us a call on 0161 624 6621.
We’re glad to hear that you’re activating your online access account!
Your activation was successful, so please check your email inbox for your login credentials – there’s no need to refresh, just login straight away on this page!